SAM_0043.JPG

Grande Punto Vance T-Jet.

Introduction

This is my new car :D

Plans for it : Abarth headlights, Refurb wheels in white, New speakers, Debadged grill.

punto_35.jpg

punto_111.jpg

punto_210.jpg

Updated Pics:

SAM_0048.JPG

SAM_0047.JPG

SAM_0045.JPG

SAM_0044.JPG

SAM_0043.JPG
Re: Vance T-Jet

Finally lol they look really great mate :) really wanna get mine done now.
Even better in the metal though, picture doesn't do the justice.

Look great in the sunlight, deciding on what my other set are going to be now? ;)

Painted my calipers again with hammerite, makes a much better finish than the caliper paint I bought a few months back.

Yo, btw what did you do to the team dynamic alloys? are you getting them refurbed? and what inch are they? because they looked small for some reason but it might of been because of the tyre profiles on them.
I am going to get them done in the new year sometime, they are 17's with 205/40/17 profile tyres.

Stuck for what colour to go for on them though.

I am going to get them done in the new year sometime, they are 17's with 205/40/17 profile tyres.

Stuck for what colour to go for on them though.
Ohh cool mate, should get them white & get white mirror caps aswel then you would have 2 themes to your car lol (y) I would really like a set of those TD's but theres none on ebay :(

Got car back from garage due to battery constantly draining.

Turns out it's the blue and me malfunctioning, they want £313.07 to cover the cost of a convergance, or just get an aftermarket headunit.

Needless to say it's a pretty easy choice what to go for.

Got car back from garage due to battery constantly draining.

Turns out it's the blue and me malfunctioning, they want £313.07 to cover the cost of a convergance, or just get an aftermarket headunit.

Needless to say it's a pretty easy choice what to go for.

headunit i take it :p any idea what you're gonna get? or you already got one?..

i've got an Alpine HU with an ipod adaptor running through into my glove box so theres no wires anywhere.

what engine is it?? i'm only getting 34mpg out of mine and its a 1.2! remapped though so it drinks petrol. we've hardly got any snow left round here..

i've only just got round t lookin at those pics of yours of the lamin x lol. does look good mate, i think i'll be investing in some as i'm not keen on the fly eyes. was it hard tryin to keep all the creases and air pockets out when you did it? i dont wanna mess it up lol

i've only just got round t lookin at those pics of yours of the lamin x lol. does look good mate, i think i'll be investing in some as i'm not keen on the fly eyes. was it hard tryin to keep all the creases and air pockets out when you did it? i dont wanna mess it up lol

Wasn't too hard, just make sure it's warm where you do them and use a hair dryer when applying and cut close to the edges on the face of the light, you might get air bubbles but they should evaporate after a few weeks.

I actually took my lamin-x off last week and put a set of abarth tails on, dunno which I prefer though haha

Back