General V5.41 Software Now Installed

Currently reading:
General V5.41 Software Now Installed

Hi and welcome to the forum :D

The A/V to work? I presume you mean the ports in the glovebox outputting to the screen. This only came about with 5.41, although not surprised the dealership never knew this.

Not sure about the EV2 site - don't tend to go on there much, but a few of the guys do.

Stuart DemonD said:
Hi and welcome to the forum :D

The A/V to work? I presume you mean the ports in the glovebox outputting to the screen. This only came about with 5.41, although not surprised the dealership never knew this.

Not sure about the EV2 site - don't tend to go on there much, but a few of the guys do.

You don't hold grudges for long then!!

Paul

Stuart DemonD said:
Lol @ Paul - am I missing anything then? ;) - I am sure you guys will post anything relevant on here....

Hot topic is v6.60 beta that has just been released with a date of September for final release.

The rest seems to be usual stuff....oh and big topic is the under engine protection cover rips of......mine did in France. Seems at high speeds, well more than the snail pace 70mph you lot do! the wind pressure rips the cover off. No word yet on warranty replacement but mine is due into the garage for first service 200 miles ago so will see then. It also needs the rear door runners looking at as the coating has come off.

Paul

Ooo, v6.60 beta - sounds interesting - what happened to all the numbers from 5.41 then?!

I do take the Ulysse for long runs at high speed - this is when the depollution light comes on normally. Car is to be sorted on many issues once we get Stilo back, and when they can source us an equivalent courtesy car - may have to wait til school holidays, etc.

Will question them about cover. My door runners paint is also to be investigated as well; garage WAS aware, but I need to do some chasing.

Stu

Stuart DemonD said:
Ooo, v6.60 beta - sounds interesting - what happened to all the numbers from 5.41 then?!

Stu

I may have made a mistake and the 6.60 is for the CAN bus RT3 not the VAN version as ours is. 5.5 looks like it is coming. I will read the threads properly and report when I get 5mins

Paul

Stuart DemonD said:
Cheers Paul (y)

So we all got a rubbish version of the RT3? Can they be replaced under 2nd year warranty if they happen to accidentely break :chin:

Its not a rubbish version just and older...lets face it a Nav with a CD drive is old! They have made changes to the data bus that carries information round the car, for example the newer CAN bus like on the 407 displays rear parking sensor details.

Its a new car job rather than replace the RT3.

Nobody seems to know if the EV2 will ever get it or wait until EV3

Paul

Back