Utter scum.....

Currently reading:
Utter scum.....

Why did she get out of her car to inspect damage in a live lane?

Crazy. Lesson to be learnt here folks.

Chris, there's a 'nice British homely name' on the victim, does this annoy you also?

http://www.bucksherald.co.uk/news/l...ash-for-cash-scam-jailed-for-a-year-1-4796949

All over my local rag as well.

Interestingly, the Poles are up to another scam around town.
We've been warned not to stop & help motorists as a number of Poles claim their cars have broke down & they need money (for some pathetic excuse or another) and good samaritans end up being victims of robbery.

Anyone else remember a time when the Poles had a reputation for decency, honesty & hard work? Nowdays all I seem to hear about these people is bad news.
We even had a local Polish shop closed down for being disgustingly unhygienic.

Back to the cash for crash scam - yet another example of why dashcams should be made compulsory in ALL vehicles.

http://www.bucksherald.co.uk/news/l...ash-for-cash-scam-jailed-for-a-year-1-4796949

All over my local rag as well.

Interestingly, the Poles are up to another scam around town.
We've been warned not to stop & help motorists as a number of Poles claim their cars have broke down & they need money (for some pathetic excuse or another) and good samaritans end up being victims of robbery.

Anyone else remember a time when the Poles had a reputation for decency, honesty & hard work? Nowdays all I seem to hear about these people is bad news.
We even had a local Polish shop closed down for being disgustingly unhygienic.

Back to the cash for crash scam - yet another example of why dashcams should be made compulsory in ALL vehicles.

All you seem to hear = every Polish person is bad news?

IMO the insurance industry should maintain a database of anyone convicted of staging an accident & impose a lifetime ban on ever providing them with any insurance product.

These people should never be allowed to drive on the roads in the UK again, ever.

They do, sort of, most insurance companies will ask 'have you even been cautioned for, or convicted of, any criminal offence (other than motoring offences)'. If they disclose that above most won't touch with a barge pole, if they don't, when then found out that they've not disclosed it, they'll again be as good as not insured

All you seem to hear = every Polish person is bad news?

There's good and bad in all races - sadly, the Poles seem to have cornered the market recently on the illegal moneymaking scams.
It won't be long before we start seeing major clashes - the Asians, Poles and Pikeys all seem to be vying for the scam money.
Since Xmas I've had both Poles & pikeys round looking to give me a lovely new driveway - and they are so damned polite.

As much as these are clearly low life scum, there is just as much good and bad population in every country. It's the system that is failing leaving doors open for oportunists. Having visited Poland many times I can tell you that it that it's more good than bad, however like most places some of the bad are very bad. Most of the criminal activity where I live is from people from the UK, that doesn't mean I tar a whole country with the same brush... (I'm actually British anyway LOL).

System system oh, and system...

You want real low life check out Russia and China, there's still good people there too though.

Anyway, sad story and unfortunate girl. :(

Back