User Reputation

Currently reading:
User Reputation

As you may have noticed, there is now a user reputation field associated with each of you. It starts at 10, and goes up when people give you credit, you get another 1000 posts, or stay an extra year.

If what someone says is helpful, please show your appreciation by giving some credit. If its a dreadful or otherwise unhelpful answer, you can mark it as bad.

The icon you want is a set of scales underneath the username.

However please DO NOT use it to make your friends look popular, or to comment on how 'fit' someone is. Reputations can be a useful indicator of someones usefullness, but only if used properly, Those with high reputations should have earned it from their quality answers and effort put into the forum, not due to the fact they have 'massive baps'...

Yes I can read all the comments.... you have been warned :eek:

ben said:
However please DO NOT use it to make your friends look popular, or to comment on how 'fit' someone is. Reputations can be a useful indicator of someones usefullness, but only if used properly, Those with high reputations should have earned it from their quality answers and effort put into the forum, not due to the fact they have 'massive baps'...

i wonder who would say things like that:eek: i thought it was nice baps not massive baps :confused: not that it was me :rolleyes:
wasnt me who said someone was sexi either:rolleyes:

got the message we gonna be a posh forum now and use stuff propper ;)

ben said:

As if WE would do that, the very idea never crossed OUR minds.....

BUT thanks for the warning anyway - I tried to rate your post, but fortunately for you it is disabled ;)

Stu

Babysei said:
Im still getting used to this new forum malarky..remember im a trusty old forum member...oh back in old days.................LOL:D
yeah i rememebr the old days when u had to wait a week for a reply cause there was only 20 people on the forum

Back