General Useless Fiat wiper blades

Currently reading:
General Useless Fiat wiper blades

They are not hitting each other. Just snapping across the windshield and not wiping smoothly. They do clean properly, but still judder... :(
In my experience, after a while of juddering, they'll stop juddering. The only time mine judder is in the winter and this means that they'll only judder a few days a year for you in Oz after they've worn in.

Decent quality screenwash helps a lot.

No matter what design or brand, no wiper blade will sweep cleanly if there is insufficient lubrication on the screen.
:yeahthat:

And if the screen is also dirty, it will both make matters worse & wear the wipers out more quickly.

Autoglym CGP works well with the standard FIAT blades, but you need to clean both screen and blade, ideally each time you wash the car.

My original wipers are still working fine after 3 1/2 years :).

Last edited:
I replaced my fronts and rears with Bosch Aeros after two months of juddering from the stock Fiat blades, even after multiple cleanings of the screens and blades. Lo and behold, the problem goes away.

Sorry Fiat, your stock ones suck. £30 later and all fixed.

Valeo might make fiat wipers, but the silencio xtreme are certainly not the same as the stock fiat ones. I have he valeo xtreme wipers and they are brilliant. No juddering at all.

Back