General urgent help needed

Currently reading:
General urgent help needed

firkin

Does anyone know what the dimensions of the rear hub plain washer are?
I was changing the hub/bearing last night and the existing plain washer which i needed to re-use made a break for freedom and is now down the bottom of a road drain - oops!! (or words to that effect):confused: :confused: . Fiat don't keep them in stock and it'll be Tuesday b4 i can get 1. I can probably get 1 from a local garage/supplier but need to know what size it is - inner / outer diameter / thickness. and as per usual its a friday and i've been stuck in f****ing meetings all morning :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: - don't these w4nks realise that getting a bit for my cinq is far more important that a pathetic meeting (n) about nothing important.(n)

Scrappies would be my 1st place to call at, may mean a stripdown of a hub but u will get the right thing?

Unfortunately don't have time for scrappies - wife is due to go into labour any day now!! - I wouldn't live very long if i was at scrappies instead of standing by for a quick trip to Maternity unit!:D

Anybody on the site breaking a Cinque for an expectant Dads other love? :)

Good luck mate... believe me kids are more trouble than cars! :eek:

Seriously hope u get sorted and Mother and Child are fine. :D :D

Here u go Firkin, courtesy of Custard, see if u can get what u need posted up as u cant leave the nest right now?

I've managed to get a washer that'll do until i can get to scrappys - it's not as thick but will do the job for the MOT. won't need the car for 2/3 weeks once sprog no 3 arrives - can use the ever so sensible family Picasso.
I'll try scrappys at Loanhead first cos it's nearer but if no luck will get out to SCB - Fiat want £7.58 + vat for a plain washer!! and no delivery till next week so they can go jump!!
hopefully the new lambda will arrive tomorrow (bloody postal strikes) and we can get re-test done monday morning - providing sprog hasn't arrived :)

New Lambda fitted - Rear hub/bearing all ok - passed no probs.:D
the new lambda has definately made a difference - tickover is much smoother-also pulls well all the way to the rev limiter.
*sprog No 3 ain't here yet - still waiting!*

Back