Technical Help needed seicento sporting wheel studs

Currently reading:
Technical Help needed seicento sporting wheel studs

Seiwhatulike

Hi, I have a seicento sporting project car and had a friend doing some of the strip down whilst I was at work. I have now gotten to the final stages of reassembly and the wheel studs don’t look right to me but I wasn’t there when they were taken apart and my friend can’t remember. The car has the 14” wheels from factory they have a spacer on the front wheels between the disc and the wheel but the rear wheels don’t, and the studs for the front wheel are longer than the rear, my issue is the front studs if threaded into the hub with the longer side with the taper into the hub then there seems to be very little thread sticking through the wheels to get a wheel nut on, but the other way around there only seems to be a couple of threads in the hub after it’s passed through the spacer and the disc. If anyone is familiar with the factory setup and which way round the studs are supposed to go I.e how much thread length should I have front and rear from the face of the the spacer on the front and the face of the drum on the rear? If any of that rambling makes any sense to anyone I would greatly appreciate their help
Thanks

Back