Update help please

Currently reading:
Update help please

Felstmiester

New to me Fiat 500. Blue&me connects to iPhone to make & receive calls but 10 seconds into every call I get a extremely loud buzzing coming from speakers. Turning ignition off doesn’t stop it. Neither does turning stereo off. Seems only way to stop it is to disconnect battery.
Also no media when plugged into usb although the phone does charge. Done a lot of searching on here and it seems doing the update is the way to go. Car is a 09 so assuming it’s going to be first gen blue&me. I do have access to windows pc but can’t get on to site because of flash player. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

Private message me your email address and I will send you over the stage 1 files.

All this does is extract your current configuration which comes as a BMConfig file.................send this back to me it is a small file that can be attached to an email......I will upload onto the Blueandme website and get the latest files possible for your car......if currently at 5.4 we may have to do it twice as has to be updated in stages. 5.6 is the best I can do for you if you have the earlier module as we had to hack into probably naughty to do ours to get to V10 which is usually only possible on the later modules.

You will also need a flash/pen drive USB stick small one about 2GB but it must be formatted to FAT32...........NTFS, FAT and exFAT will not work so look at what it offers when freshly formatting........I will include all instructions in the message box with the transfer files....

BYE

Hi i need blueandme update for brera 2007 thanks i wroted you on alfa Romeo club

felstmiester...
Look out for the stage 1 files to come from wetransfer.com.....download and transfer onto a usb flashdrive formatted to FAT32......further instructions will be in message with download files....................

Jikol......got your PM but you did not include an email address. To send the files I need to have an email address

BYE

Last edited:
Felstmiester your files have been sent,

Jikol will do yours tomorrow as not sure if they are the same for Fiat and Alfa....I think they are just universal set of extraction files but will drop into the Alfa BlueandMe site to be sure.

Bye

Back