Technical Uno tuning ?

Currently reading:
Technical Uno tuning ?

but .. there are so many web side there ... :confused:

Do you know about some very good engine tuning 4 fiat uno ?!?

funny car to have in iceland.i thought you all drive 4x4 with huge engines and very low pressures in the tyres to get over the soft snow.

sumplug said:
funny car to have in iceland.i thought you all drive 4x4 with huge engines and very low pressures in the tyres to get over the soft snow.

:D ... one of my car is Fiat punti sporting ... with extreme kit.

Daihatsu chareid Turbo 89
Fiat uno Turbo i.e 1.4
Suzuki fox 4x4

heh but yes we have many extreme 4x4 car ... i have to show you some pic of them !

Fiat-Iceland said:
:D ... one of my car is Fiat punti sporting ... with extreme kit.

Daihatsu chareid Turbo 89
Fiat uno Turbo i.e 1.4
Suzuki fox 4x4

heh but yes we have many extreme 4x4 car ... i have to show you some pic of them !
yes please.i like the trickyou lot do to get the tyre back on the rim.brilliant. :)

Hi again Fiat-Iceland,

Have you e-mailed them to ask if they will post out? The delivery Information pages notes that VAT(tax) is not charged to export sales outside the UK :).

Same applies to payment methods, maybe if you ask they can sort something out. I’ve paid by credit card in the past, but if you don’t ask, you’ll never know ;) .

Good Luck!
Regards,
Louie.

Louie Bee said:
Hi again Fiat-Iceland,

Have you e-mailed them to ask if they will post out? The delivery Information pages notes that VAT(tax) is not charged to export sales outside the UK :).

Same applies to payment methods, maybe if you ask they can sort something out. I’ve paid by credit card in the past, but if you don’t ask, you’ll never know ;) .

Good Luck!
Regards,
Louie.

hehe ! oki i will send (y)

Louie Bee said:
Have you e-mailed them to ask if they will post out? The delivery Information pages notes that VAT(tax) is not charged to export sales outside the UK .

IMHO this is not right.
AFAIK VAT is unified and paid at the point of sale throughout EU - unless the country where everybody drives on the wrong side of the street is an exception :D :D :D .
I surely paid UK VAT when paying for software license, same when paid for some spares ordered from Germany.

Back