General Tyre suggestions for AGP??

Currently reading:
General Tyre suggestions for AGP??

Hey guys, any suggestions as to what rubber to put on my car. Anyone know of any amazing deals on tyres??
Currently got Bridgestone Potenzas on but they've had it. Also they're not the best in terms of road noise, grip or longevity.

Size is 215-45-R17.

Ideally looking at £60-70 a corner. Don't mind delivered prices as a local place to me can fit and balance for £10 a corner.

Go for a vredestein, I do tyres and people who put them on love them, grip like hell and not the most expensive thing there is.

Year had considered them also although never heard of them up until a day ago?

Not common at all, people think of a good tyre they think of michellin, Dunlop, Pirelli, everything obvious.

Year had considered them also although never heard of them up until a day ago?

I have Vredestein on my main car, though that's not my GP. I've used them on and off for about 15 years and always found them quiet and OK grip-wise.

They used to be owned by BF Goodrich, they're owned by Apollo now who also own Cooper Tire

Went with Hankook V12 evo's s in the end. £260 delivered. Will get them fitted tomorrow. Reviews seemed o.k and for that price I can't complain. Certainly better than the Bridgestone Potenza's currently on.:)

Attachments

• DSC_0017.JPG
    DSC_0017.JPG
    574.1 KB · Views: 47
I have Hankook Optima on my other car, and just changed the front set at 38,000 miles, with 2.5mm still on.
Back set are still going strong.

Grip wasn't so great on the fronts down at 2.5mm though.

Back