Technical Twin air misfire

Currently reading:
Technical Twin air misfire

Rob1967

Hi everyone

I'm a newbie!

We have a 2013 panda twin air which was running fine but then in the morning when you started it, it became quite lumpy on tickover but it was overdue for a service so I decided to do an oil change - since then its been undrivable, only firing on one cylinder - so I changed spark plugs, ignition packs and 02 censor but still the same - please help!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

There are quite a few threads reporting similar issues on this forum, you may want to start by reading this one.

Quite possibly the uniair module is excessively worn, and the problem has been made worse by changing to an oil with a different temperature/viscosity profile.

What oil did you refill it with, and did you run the oil reset procedure in MES?

so I changed spark plugs, ignition packs and 02 censor but still the same

A bit late now, but if you do something, anything, to a car and it runs differently afterwards, the cause is almost always something you did. So sort that issue out first, before replacing parts you didn't touch.

Last edited:
Hi everyone

I'm a newbie!

We have a 2013 panda twin air which was running fine but then in the morning when you started it, it became quite lumpy on tickover but it was overdue for a service so I decided to do an oil change - since then its been undrivable, only firing on one cylinder - so I changed spark plugs, ignition packs and 02 censor but still the same - please help!

Hi, 🙂

The forum has a list of members offering to help diagnose errors with MES

Or alternatively, give an idea of where you are based

I have a similar Panda, doesn't run as well as my other twinairs

What is the history with yours?

Back