Twin air engine stall

Currently reading:
Twin air engine stall

wazwinner

Hi I have a Fiat 500 twin air 2012. I have been having a problem with the engine cutting out. The engine starts fine. I will be 100 meters down the road and put it in second and total loss of power and engine stops. I then cannot start the car again without pumping accelerator and turning the engine over. I have to repeat this process a couple of times and then away I go. Once the car is warm I have no problems. The car cools then we go through all these processes again. Any idea. I've tried with stop start off or on. The motor is not on eco... any ideas. I have noticed the car a little jerky sometimes when I put my foot the floor.. fuel issue... fuel pump. Any idead

Hi I have a Fiat 500 twin air 2012. I have been having a problem with the engine cutting out. The engine starts fine. I will be 100 meters down the road and put it in second and total loss of power and engine stops. I then cannot start the car again without pumping accelerator and turning the engine over. I have to repeat this process a couple of times and then away I go. Once the car is warm I have no problems. The car cools then we go through all these processes again. Any idea. I've tried with stop start off or on. The motor is not on eco... any ideas. I have noticed the car a little jerky sometimes when I put my foot the floor.. fuel issue... fuel pump. Any idead

Hi, see your newbie thread;)

Back