1419859912055.jpg

Panda 2012+ Turtle the panda cross

No probs! Most seem to be getting the twinair ! Me got diesel because I get it free ! It a great car I'm loving it and so will you!

Free
We like the word free!
Tell us more!

I didnt know you didnt get the winter pack! Poor turtle. But the turt does have plenty if accessory bling now.
Loki needs his first wash very soon, back end gets really grubby real quick.

The hand brake is very comfortable to use!

Yes, that's something I noticed. If you are going to mess with the handbrake (yes Alfa and the 75 I am pointing the finger at you:p) at least make it intuitive and ergonomic. Full marks for the Panda hand brake.

I hate these electronic button operated handbrakes that seem to be coming the norm nowadays.

We'll been out and about now for 3 or 4 days now it is great car but it's engine noise is a bit more than the qubos was! probably only a little bit of sound proofing under the bonnet! (y)

It does get quieter as you put the miles on, trust me:)

Or it has made me slightly deaf:eek:

Last edited:
It does get quieter as you put the miles on, trust me:)

Or it has made me slightly deaf:eek:

Remember Duffish's Turtle is the Diesel Cross so it might not quieten down as ur TA has, unless, as u mentioned before, its exhaust quietens downs once it gets a coating in it.
The TA sound is very enjoyable, quad bike like even. It gives you a soundtrack to match how much fun your having.
The Diesel noise is just as you would expect from a diesel but slightly louder after what Duffish is saying.

Did you buy the boot liner seperately or is it something the dealer gave you? I'd be interested in getting one.

Still love turtle but I do think it should have electric rear windows! Was sat in the back seat with my dog and I was surprised when I went to give the dog some air and I had manual winders! It's been a long time since I last saw them! (y)

Still love turtle but I do think it should have electric rear windows! Was sat in the back seat with my dog and I was surprised when I went to give the dog some air and I had manual winders! It's been a long time since I last saw them! (y)

Yes, its a curious omission on a top of range car. Not even an option.
Personally I don't care as I never sit in the back! LoL

Back