1419859912055.jpg

Panda 2012+ Turtle the panda cross

Where have they moved the heated seat switches to now the rotary control occupies the area beneath the gear stick ?

Where have they moved the heated seat switches to now the rotary control occupies the area beneath the gear stick ?

Its to cold to go out and take a photo but its down on the vertical silver bit below rotary switch facing the handbrake. Shame its just the bum cheeks and not the thighs and the back but it is lovely when its freezing outside.

Duffish:

TURTLE LOOKING GOOD & READY FOR BATTLE WITH ANY SNOWMAN

Last edited:
Its to cold to go out and take a photo but its down on the vertical silver bit below rotary switch facing the handbrake. Shame its just the bum cheeks and not the thighs and the back but it is lovely when its freezing outside.

TURTLE LOOKING READY FOR BATTLE WITH ANY SNOWMAN

Ah, okay. I wondered if they'd moved them to the main dash controls.

I have to admit I was disappointed with just the bum heating too.

Can't wait to get mine. Do the seats heat your lower back too?

It was the first sad moment I have had in Loki. I actually hope the heated seats had been wired wrongly and that one day soon I have them fixed and I'll have a heated back and spine along with toasty thighs. I think its still great and a luxury an old bum deserves.
What cars have you had with full heated seats?

Looks good in Tuscany green, I have a twinair Cross ordered in the same colour.
thanks for the pics, I've not seen seen one 'in the flesh' that colour, my dealer
just had the yellow and white models.
I've also got the Winter Pack specified, the other members who already have
theirs seem to be appreciating it with the current cold snap:)!

Brera & 159 Ti. Three stage heating (although the heating on my Brera seat is currently FUBAR).

So, just a bum warmer on the Cross??

:(

Yep, just a bum warmer. Well judged though, at least from my pov its at just the right temperature which in view of its single stageness is a relief.

Even at this early stage I would say the winter pack is a must have and worth every penny.

Looks good in Tuscany green, I have a twinair Cross ordered in the same colour.
thanks for the pics, I've not seen seen one 'in the flesh' that colour, my dealer
just had the yellow and white models.
I've also got the Winter Pack specified, the other members who already have
theirs seem to be appreciating it with the current cold snap:)!

No probs! Most seem to be getting the twinair ! Me got diesel because I get it free ! It a great car I'm loving it and so will you!

Last edited:
Back