Technical Turning lights lever

Currently reading:
Technical Turning lights lever

Hope the post it's in the right place. I have a Brava 1.6 sx 16V. I didn't found this in any search, so: is the lever on the turning lights (hope that's the correct name) will popup after you straighten the weel after a turn. Mine doesn't and i hope someone can enlight me is mine broken or that is the sistem not to pop.

It should automatically switch off as you retrun the wheel after making the turn.

It could be a problem with the stalk or the pin on the steering wheel could be missing.

Does the car have the original steering wheel?

Cheers

SPD

I think so, i bought the car around november previous year and for what i can see it is the original one. Can i make some kind of repair without changing the lever, cause i found the whole thing with the washer lever in one piece but it's kind of expensive (around 120 pounds converted from my currency). Can it be dismanted or is in one piece with the washer lever?

Thank you so much. It's not sommething so bad cause i'm used by now to pop it back, but it was sommething what bothered me since i've bought the car. So thank you again.

Back