Tuning turbo upgrade panda 1,3

Currently reading:
Tuning turbo upgrade panda 1,3

I am somewhat sceptical that standard gearbox will be able to handle this amount of power for long time. Several months maybe, then "crunch".
CV joints also may be a weak point.

well have been driving around with this for over 1year now. no sounds what so ever.. and yes i do flor it atleast once a day..

Fraguzz, I've been following your threads with great interest, and my Panda is very likely to recieve a slight power boost (not much, just getting it to 85-90hp or so) in the future.

I know you've had yours tuned by landberg.dk, but considering the original clutch probably won't be able to take even 90hp for long, do you have a part number or a name for the aftermarket clutch you've put on yours? Also, is it really as simple as just exchanging the clutch plate, or are there a bunch of fiddly parts involved?

well your right about landberg.dk only a box tuning that is..
and this box is ajustable. standard trim is 2/4 on a small turning thingy.. and the clutch will handel this nicely i think.. 3/4 this will last a few months.. and lastly 4/4 dont recoment going there.. it puts extreme load on the high pressure fuel pump.. and the pump cant support fuel pressure to more than 170km/h then it will show LOW FUEL RAIL PRESSURE in the OBD2, and your clutch would not last a day. btw the box gives 20hp at 4/4 and around 40nm.

I cant give you the part number of the clutch because i got it specialy made by an english company.. count on it being over twise the price of a normal clutch. if your still interrested in how to get the clutch send a message. ;-)

I cant give you the part number of the clutch because i got it specialy made by an english company.. count on it being over twise the price of a normal clutch. if your still interrested in how to get the clutch send a message. ;-)

Well, there's no rush, my Panda's still under warranty and for now the power is adequate for the kind of driving I do... It's not like you need much more than 70hp when driving around Copenhagen at rush hour :p

Perhaps there will be uprated clutches available at that time, who knows?

And for twice or more the price of a normal clutch, that's not a great idea for me or my personal economy right now hehe...

Last edited:
Back