General Turbo Timer

Currently reading:
General Turbo Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Working with Linux & being on a low sugar diet is making me cranky haha.

Enough of teh Spam anyway :eek:

:cool: I just got cranky with the local computer folks, they sold me a 2Gbt RAM expansion that doesnt work on my Fujitsu Siemens notepad and it got "special needs".....:rolleyes:

Got my money back though and settled for a 1Gbt instead for £13 from Mr Memory, specifically for the Amilo Pro v2030

It's not really a question of big turbo little turbo, as it's been said as long as you drive sensibly before you turn it off you'll be ok. If you want to rag it, park up and get out then it's a very good idea, whether it's a punto or a skyline.

Woo Woo Woo, Children, Children, Calm down. Was only asking if anyone had fitted one before but thanks for all the responses ill keep trying. I'm sure i'll get there in the end :)

Yeah I got a daigram and I have followed it but cant seem to get it to work. I connected the constant 12v to the constant 12v on the igntion, the 1st ignition posotion wire to the wire that it says and the 2nd ignition position wire to the wire that the diagram shows but the the turbo timer will only power on while im starting the engine (eg. 2nd postion of the igntion). I know that the timer works because I connected the 1st position wire to both of the wires on the timer and it will keep the electrics in the car running for however long I set the timer even with the key out.

I'm Baffed lol

If you do need a turbo timer watch you dont get done for leaving your car running whilst not in it, which my friend got done for, and that was before the eco hippie law so you could probably get done on two accounts these days. 1 for the danger of a running car with no one in control and 2 for the eco hippie law of pollution.

silly laws

what if its locked?

Still get done. tbh not so much a silly law, what if your car went into gear and went on a rampage and killed someone? unlikely I know but your car could be hit or something causing it to knock into gear or a pet cause it to happen. A vehicle is a dangerous thing and to leave it running unattended in a public place is pretty dangerous (in some peoples eyes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back