03122005_013_.jpg

Cinquecento New Wheels... Euro Slag Cinq Turbo

Introduction

New wheels test fitting... they're smoor roadsters 8x13 rear and 7x13 front, and the tyres are Dunlop 195/45/13's :slayer:

03122005_016_.jpg

03122005_015_.jpg

03122005_017_.jpg

03122005_018_.jpg

03122005_008_.jpg

03122005_013_.jpg

03122005_014_.jpg

hope you all like im not 100% sure tbh :eek: but sure it'll grow some more on me :D back looks too high and front too low (tyre touches arch just about so think the higher springs gotta go on :rolleyes: :p ) but overally euro slagggg :slayer: :worship:
Si - Punto said:
OMFG How have I not noticed just how gorgeous your Cinq is before now Ghost.

Its looking stunning.

What wheels are they? I thought they were ML but now Im confused :eek:

Urmm thanks :D :slayer: Yeah they're the compomotive ml's refurbed in anthracite/gunmetal colour with machined and polished lip

AIJ29 said:
Hi Ghost
Sweet!!!
But how much did they cost to get refurbed?
Cheers
Adrian

Cost me about £240 after vat and tyre fitting etc (although need to moan at them for one of the tyres as custard pointed out :( )

Hopefully should easily make the money back from selling the smoors to pay for refurb and a bit of a wedge left over with any luck :D (y)

So general verdict is a good call made then? (y) :D

its probabaly the bead isnt in properly. deflate the tyre and push it in when you inflate again, see if that does anything.

That is one sweet pair of wheels, how glad are you that you went for polished rims (very retro!) now?

Don't kerb em!!

I don't know how they could have torn the inner of the tyre in such a way, its usually caused by square faced potholes and kerb's etc, unless they sabotaged them and cut in the inner wall of the tyre a bit, but its unlikely!

which is why i have a feeling im going to have hard time getting them to supply new tyre :eek: they'll blame me kerbing wheels or something :( only thing i can think of is the guys didnt deflate 1 wheel before removing tyre (thought nothing of it at time, just big bang and laughed at it lol :eek: )

But like you guys said, seriously impressed with the wheels :D loving them :D

Back