03122005_013_.jpg

Cinquecento New Wheels... Euro Slag Cinq Turbo

Introduction

New wheels test fitting... they're smoor roadsters 8x13 rear and 7x13 front, and the tyres are Dunlop 195/45/13's :slayer:

03122005_016_.jpg

03122005_015_.jpg

03122005_017_.jpg

03122005_018_.jpg

03122005_008_.jpg

03122005_013_.jpg

03122005_014_.jpg

hope you all like im not 100% sure tbh :eek: but sure it'll grow some more on me :D back looks too high and front too low (tyre touches arch just about so think the higher springs gotta go on :rolleyes: :p ) but overally euro slagggg :slayer: :worship:
well i did hate them, but on the car they look a lot better. nicely done (y)

has the h'brake been taken off since it was jacked up? mine will stay in the air til you take the brake off and put it back on again.

it will be plenty lower on thursday, with an engine in the back!

found the problem with back being so high, forgot it was in gear and sitting on front wheels (hence so low lol) so back end was flying high, i have some more pics on cam so i'll upload later (y)

Jay; one of the clear indicators got robbed or something :eek: :( so had to put orange back on

just tested clearance on arm etc and front & back clear it fine and can even get full lock by the looks of it :D (although car cant move at mo so not 100% lol :p)

ah right, sure it didnt just fly off when driving?

does look good buddy :cool: just dont drive with them about for god sake!! salt will eat them up :(

oh an why dont you do what i was gonna do and get some yellow side repeators so it blends in better ;)

not a clue but was on for while with no probs then just disappeared :eek:

been thinking bout the yellow side repeaters actually but not got the spare dolla at min lol :p

04122005.jpg

04122005_001_.jpg

04122005_005_.jpg

There we go :D better pics with even lowerage :p

oooh and a pic showing off the yellow metalflake slightly :slayer: :D

04122005_004_.jpg

Alex, let me shake your hand..............................

you've sorted my dilemma! :woot:

GhostWKD said:
What dilemma have i sorted chaos? is that a good thing or a bad thing? :p

See my tempted thread in LL.................I know my next car's gonna be a cinq sporting over a Punto :)

I love that cinq WKD, keep up the good work, to me the wheels are the dogs!!!

would love to have the sei bak now off mum and dad but its at least £2000 they want so i can't afford it!! cause i'd defo buy the sideskirts and exhausts from you if i still had BUG :( DAMN!!!

But nice work on the cinq, and yeah a badboy will finish her off!!!

Back