General Turbo Chatter

Currently reading:
General Turbo Chatter

recieved this from a company yday got me interested, what would be the next parts that would be vulnerable if i went ahead with this work?

Hi Joe,

The 767837-0001 is a part number that I can reference and get hold of, the 760822-0002 doesn't appear to be listed anywhere! This could mean at the moment its exclusive to the main dealer? Either way, if you confirm the part number we can take it from there.

For future reference a new 767837-1 turbo is £### + VAT. To upgrade this unit we will be looking at £### + VAT, which will involve a larger compressor wheel (comp cover profiled to suit), a cutback of the turbine blades, uprated kit parts and blueprinting.

If you are interested in the hybrid options feel free to give me a call and I explain the process in greater detail.

i also just contacted my local fiat dealer who quoted me £472+vat for turbo on an exchange basis which seems reasonable considering what a few other places had quoted. for future reference part no. 71780924 for anyone who has issues! curious to know if i could get it from fiat and then get this company to do the work on it?

also could anyone let me know if the number for the turbo i gave was correct as i dont have my car at the moment so cant check.

Last edited:
Back