Styling TRX Spoiler

Currently reading:
Styling TRX Spoiler

Jonna83

Established member
Essex/Southampton/Norwich, United Kingdom.
Rite after having this spoiler 4 over 6 months (yes 6) Ive finally finished spaying it [:eek:)] rite now it came with 3 bolts and washers and 3 rubber looking washers which i presume i wud need 2 drill 3 holes on the boot lid is there any glue i cud use that wud hold it?
I ask only because me and a drill isn't a gd combo :p. If not shud i that anti rust stuff in the holes?

im not sure mate to be honest, is the spoiler nice tho ??

Whitterz.jpg

take a trip to halfords m8 - they have 2500 PSI adhesive that would stick an elephant to a mouse and never let them be apart again ;)

SEI-POWER

i think you might have to hold it in place for 24hrs tho

so do it on your day off or summin

that or find another way of supporting it ;)

SEI-POWER

Hey, where you get your spoiler? I'm after some stuff to spruce up my sei - currently only has a Janspeed exhaust and OMP strutbrace.

At the moment it's on the drive - the clutch is on the way out and needs sorting before anything else

Ideally I want it lowered and with a new front bumper - ay ideas? Hopefully somewhere local - I notice you are in Sawbridgeworth - I'm only in Stortford.

G

oooo Stortford u may have seen me around then :) I wrk in the Mcdonalds(LMAO)there so im in and around stortford quite a bit. So far Ive bought my spoiler and rear lense covers from F-fwd u'll find them advertised in Max power fastcar etc hers there number 07002 999456 or go 2 there webby www.ffwdmotorsport.co.uk, Im now using www.fastfiat.com has alot of stuff 4 cinquecento theres a seicento bit on there 2. I ain't got mine lowerd yet im either gonna order a suspension kit off Fast fiat and get my local garage 2 fit it or ill take it up 2 Xtreme in harlow need money tho. I'll probably cya around now then.

good man! - I checked out the link to http://www.ffwdmotorsport.co.uk,/ but it doesn't seem to be working. The Fast Fiat site is good though - i'll be having one of those splitters on there as soon as!

I found some cheap springs - on offer, about the best bargain I've seen, as you said, I'll probably get them myself and have local garage fit (Walton Motors in Hertford are good inexpensive blokes - Xtreme are a bit pricey at times).

Check out the link for the springs - http://www.l-m.co.uk/lm2001/specialoffers.html

I'll be into McD's then for freebie Seicento owners burger!

Later

G

Just a quick note, Xtreme will price match any advert you show them, so i use them now for all my stuff. they will order in pretty much anything! hopefully tomorrow, they can tell me when my backbox will arrive... woo pee doo!

ben

bravo 1.6sx
momo twin 17" alloys
apex 40mm lower springs
apex sports shock's
k&n 57i induction
toad mp4 2-1 upgrade
fully debadged
smoked front headlights
black/clear side repeaters
rear lights tint sprayed black
full midnight window tint (front/back/sunstrip)

Really i didn't kno that im waiting 4 my back box 2 and i paid 4 nxt day delivery orderd friday from fastfiat.com [:(!] so if its only open monday-friday it better come by end of 2moz. And no it ain't on due 2 other probs cropping up so the car is on axle stands outside me garage atm ;). Waiting 4 my new drum brake cylinders from fiat due 2 the orignal 1's being seized up which wud explain y me hand brake hardly wrks. D-day 4 the spoiler is this thursday wen i do my drums so ill try get that on aswell jus fingers crossed it dnt fooking rain.

Back