Styling Seicento Spoiler

Currently reading:
Styling Seicento Spoiler

NJSeicento99

Hi, Do any of you have a rear roof spoiler on your Seicento that isn't the Abarth kit or know anyone's I can get for a reasonable price? They all seem to be in the £000's and even a dogged old abarth one hits £50 on a scrappy.
Thanks

Don't know what mine is. Was on the car when I bought it and haven't looked into it's origin yet. I think its made by Zender. Is that the maker of the abarth kit?

That sound good.. but the Abarth ones are like £60 and I would then need to pay money to fix them up and then paint them... Thanks for advise though... So no one got any spare? ;)

Sei ones seem to be pretty rare. Some folk have even butchered Cinq ones to make them suit (Oh, the horror!).

You could make or adapt something, but, when you consider the work involved (and the potential for disaster, and all this on something that, on a standard Sei, is just a styling gesture) putting your hand in your pocket seems a good idea.

I've got a sei abarth spoiler that would only need a light sanding with some wet 1000 grit and I canned mine in with out any problem. There nice and small so not really worth taking to the paint shop unless u really do have a problem doing it yourself

I'm taking it to brooklands with me for the sum of 40quid its yours :)
Lee

I live in South Wales and it would cost me more than that to get there :/ I did want to go but would have to take out a loan for the petrol!

True, I was just wondering for next year.. I have custom sideskirts so wanted a more custom spoiler :p (skirts arnt fitted yet)

Back