General Track Day gift for missus?

Currently reading:
General Track Day gift for missus?

No they're not, especially not when your jason, spends more time on track than off :p

it was some gentle ribbing given its clear its obviously set up for the job and built to take the track abuse, whereas i don't think my standard TA is i use my proper car for that ;)

Should have been like, flipping fat finger on iPad :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :eek:

no problem fella, trouble is when you get used to having a really sorted modified car you forget what they were like when you started

i returned my last car to stock to sell it and ended up using the 500 for two months as i just couldn't cope in how it drove

it was some gentle ribbing given its clear its obviously set up for the job and built to take the track abuse, whereas i don't think my standard TA is i use my proper car for that ;)

Yes and no. The quaife lets you hook up in the tighter corners and deal with the variable surface conditions a bit better. The bilsteins she's wearing now are actually not as precise on track as the standard shocks on 30mm lower springs (but mercifully much better in day to day use). The pads are Ferodo 1500's at the moment which are pitched as an OEM level pad despite being surprisingly good. I think the TA would put up a good fight although you'd need to conquer the urge to back off when body roll comes into play. In any case, I maintain that you can have fun in any car if you push it hard enough. .

Good to see you were in your 'laughig' zone as always on track Jason :D a pain I couldn't make this one.

It was awesome! Took the first hour to salt the ice off the track! Then it was AC/DC turned up to 11 and I told myself I'd be gentle in her. That lasted about 2 laps. Then it was just silly again. To the point where I wished I'd mounted the race seat. Holding on the wheel to stop myself slipping around the seat. Also flirting with the nice photographer lady by waving and blowing kisses. :D

Back