Technical Torque settings

Currently reading:
Technical Torque settings

There is useful information in various threads on site 👍.

Rather than be a nag, i wondered if there's a definitive source to access?

Selfishly, I'm looking for 2008 lounge 1.4 petrol manual.

Thanks

The Haynes manual and the files in the downloads section seem to be for the 1.2 and later vehicles.

I have already run into issues and sometimes get more accurate info from the Punto and Ford Ka.

Consequently hoping for info labelled as for the 1.4 non-turbo 🤔.

How to unpack?
Download all parts into the same folder, then download any of the free file unpack programs from the internet (WINRAR is as good as any).

Point WINRAR at part 1 and it'll create an .iso file. Burn the .iso file to a blank cd, then run setup from the cd - it'll install elearn on your PC, you need the CD in the drive to use it. Or mount the .iso file in a virtual drive.

See also this post.

Ok. CDs and PCs and the wee man needs a 🥃, or 🐕🐾.

Deep breaths...🤔
Don't worry, quite a few of us struggled with this.

It's worth persevering; the result will be worth it, I promise.

It takes a little while to learn how to navigate eLearn, but it's all there, and it's direct from Fiat, so fewer errors than a Haynes manual.

Do you have window 10 or 11?

If you you should be able right click and. "mount it "
And you can burn a CD from either without needing to install additional software.

I reckon things will either get Brighter or Darker! 🤔 hope you get lucky!:rolleyes: christ its a world away from the good ol days when you could get a HAYNES manual for every car on the road! (y)blinking downloads the size of the moon you need a degree in computer science to understand!(n):eek:😭

Not sure if this is successful or not 🫣.

House without a CD 😭, so carried on regardless and somehow took a punt which seemed to have worked.

Think I've got it all in Italian 😏.

Taking 🐕🐾🌧️ and look again later.

Thanks

Easier just buying a paper haynes, and then you can have it out at the car

Easier just buying a paper haynes, and then you can have it out at the car
Haynes is incomplete, secondhand information and sometimes just plain wrong.

Not at all like the Haynes manuals I knew from the 'sixties.

Fiat's eLearn is the manufacturer's own documentation. It's quirky, a little cumbersome to navigate, but it tells you what you need to know, and thre's some interesting background information if you look a little deeper.

Save your money.

Last edited:
Haynes is incomplete, secondhand information and sometimes just plain wrong.
Which parts are wrong?
I've never had any issue with it, all seemed sensible values when doing stuff, on the 500 and any other car.

Back