Technical Torque rear wheel hub Ducato 230 Maxi 1998?

Currently reading:
Technical Torque rear wheel hub Ducato 230 Maxi 1998?

Octagon

Does anyone know the torque for the rear hub nut?

I have googled around and it seems most sources say “newer” Ducatio 2004 etc have cylindrical bearings that require something around 250 Nm and older ones like mine have conical bearings needing 20 Nm. A new nut is needed. Does this sounds familiar?

I have googled around and it seems most sources say “newer” Ducatio 2004 etc have cylindrical bearings that require something around 250 Nm and older ones like mine have conical bearings needing 20 Nm. A new nut is needed. Does this sounds familiar?
Fiat eLearn for the x244 which is a face fifted x230, gives much higher tightening torque for rear hubs, A stub axle sixe of M33 x 1.5 is stated, and the torque is given as "57.3 to 63.3 daNm", or to be more conventional 573 to 633 Nm. There is no separate mention of the maxi version. The front axle offers two different stub axle sizes M33, or M28, both with lower torque settings.

Yes sounds familiar.

Back