Tuning Tjet @ 221.24 lb/ft / 300Nm

Currently reading:
Tuning Tjet @ 221.24 lb/ft / 300Nm

NHke

Hi,

My name is Nico and i'm from Belgium.

My remapper says that 221.24 lb/ft or 300Nm safe is for my tjet?

He can remap my car arround 155-160hp and 221.24 Lb/ft he says..

Is it safe for my clutch?

He remapped a Abarth 500 also to 164.3Hp and 215.34 lb/ft

Whats the difference between a Grande Punto Tjet 120Hp and a Abarth 500 135Hp here in Belgium?

Greetings

Here Mark From the Netherlands,
The difference between a Abarth 500 and a Tjet 120hp is the turbo en the cams.If you want to play safe on your gearbox you should not overexceed 270Nm.If you will your gearbox will worn earlier.
If you run a original turbo and cams tha maximum will be around 155 hp.
If you want to have a wider torque range you should mount a Abarth turbo or so.
Ii have a Abarth turbo and other silincer and a remap and have 270Nm and 158hp.Now i have mounted other cams so more air is able to come into the motor.Tomorrow i go to the dyno to see what it delivers......

Btw my remapper remaps the Abarth 500 to 270Nm and 173Hp.

Last edited:
Here Mark From the Netherlands,
The difference between a Abarth 500 and a Tjet 120hp is the turbo en the cams.If you want to play safe on your gearbox you should not overexceed 270Nm.If you will your gearbox will worn earlier.
If you run a original turbo and cams tha maximum will be around 155 hp.
If you want to have a wider torque range you should mount a Abarth turbo or so.
Ii have a Abarth turbo and other silincer and a remap and have 270Nm and 158hp.Now i have mounted other cams so more air is able to come into the motor.Tomorrow i go to the dyno to see what it delivers......

Btw my remapper remaps the Abarth 500 to 270Nm and 173Hp.

I'm curious.

Ben benieuwd ;)

Today my Gp went to the rolling road.I now have installed a Pipercross airfilter,Raggazonne rear damper,abarth turbo and Colombo barriani's.I now have 175HP and 270Nm torque.I can get more torque but i don't want the gearbox to suffer that hard.
Maybe with a forge intercooler and other downpipe i can go to near 185HP.Maybe i will do that later on but first i must mount better brakes.

Back