Technical Tipo 2017 door rattle?

Currently reading:
Technical Tipo 2017 door rattle?

Mine came from Amazon. They sell 2 kinds. 1 looks like a lip stick and is like a thick waxy stick , the other a bit like a shoe polish with a sponge on the end. That’s the one I use, just followed the instruction, rub it on the door seals, wipe off excess, leave to dry and the noise is gone. Several manufacturers offer it, I use sonax and it works very well.

Mine came from Amazon. They sell 2 kinds. 1 looks like a lip stick and is like a thick waxy stick , the other a bit like a shoe polish with a sponge on the end. That’s the one I use, just followed the instruction, rub it on the door seals, wipe off excess, leave to dry and the noise is gone. Several manufacturers offer it, I use sonax and it works very well.
Thanks, that's great. Onto it.

Hi, I have a 2017 Tipo Easy Plus SW MJet 120 with around a 1000miles on it. It has developed an irritating buzzing/rattle in the rear area of the drivers door. Sort of where the exterior handle sits. Its not loud, but because it is not far from your ear, you tend to keep listening to it. Anyone else had similar issues?
I had a petrol TIPO last and for the more miles I was doing I had to get a MULTIJET2 TIPO so with me loving the TIPO I am TIPO from now on

Hi Gary, yes, got the same problem on my 2021 model year. What have you done about the problem in your 2017 model ? .

Back