Styling Tinted Windows

Currently reading:
Styling Tinted Windows

psycho

Does anyone know of a GOOD window tinting company in the yorkshire area for my 3 door 2.4 yellow Abarth. Prefer a recommend than take a chance & I will also travel around 100 mile radius from wakefield

Thanks in advance

Yes, there is one in Leeds quoting £230 for my Abarth 3door. Don't have the number to hand but will dig it out and post again later.

Fiat Stilo Abarth 3dr. Loden Green, Beige Leather, Sky Window, Cold Climate Pack, 17" Alloys, CD Changer, 260w 8 Speaker Stereo.

They're based in Leeds. Nice to see a post from another Manchester Stilo owner (how come you're in Manchester AND Wales?).

I had my last car done by a guy near Bury and while he did a good job he left the car in a bit of a state. I think he would be about the same cost as the one in Leeds.

Fiat Stilo Abarth 3dr. Loden Green, Beige Leather, Sky Window, Cold Climate Pack, 17" Alloys, CD Changer, 260w 8 Speaker Stereo.

Thanks for taking time out to read & reply I have been searching tonight for same & found one site that looks promising & professional
Address is www.carcaresystems.com

http://www.carcaresystems.com/offers_details.php?offers_id=4

Two for the price of one! [:0]

Need to be quick though.

Have emailed them for a quote for my Abarth. Will let you know the costs for reference. It doesn't say where they are based. Sadly I think it would be too much to hope for that they visit you at your own location etc.

No, not seen you yet! Those people (Carcaresystems) "don't have a technician" in our area and don't seem interested in the business even after I mentioned how many people would be interested.

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">This is a quote to tint your Fiat stilo 3dr in light smoke.
For the full car we would charge £230.
Unfortunately as we are based in Leeds we would be unable to travel to your area to do the work.
Thanks
Pepe Cappuccino Tints<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Would you loet a man called Pepe anywhere near your car? ;)

Lol, you just wouldn't take my word for it would you Lead!

Back