Panda (Classic) Time wasting idiot!

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Time wasting idiot!

Liquid Knight

Distinguished member
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Yep I saw that earlier and it pissed me off. To make it worse though looking at his feedback he's selling loads, but to who??!

Tempted to report him to inland revenue!

Theres obviously a market or he wouldnt be doing it.

No different than any other breaker

To be fair I have no issue with an unregistered, unregisterable left hand drive car being broken for spares. A car that can never legally be used in the UK helping to keep our Pandas on the road. It's how classic cars have survived for years. I take exception to all the people who don't know the meaning of misrepresentation.

Advertise a car for sale only to find...

"You are bidding for a wheelnut"

...or something just as doltish.

It's little more than Spamming.

I posted the question I asked as it isn't subject to copyrights but...

eBay reply said:
thanks for the advice rob , best regards ross

...all very civilised. :)

At least I now join an elite list of people who have had a car named after them.

Ferrari Enzo, (new) Shelby Mustang (obviously named after him as he had nothing to do with it this time), Morris Marina and so on.

I can't help but think a Trebor (Robert if you play records backwards to find hidden messages :devil: ) mint green Panda with no exhaust and nonconformist controls does fit me rather too well. I might buy it. :D

Damn it!

Listing ended, no longer available. :(

As it couldn't be road registered I was going to drop FrankenFIRE in there and a cage. ;)

Back