Panda (Classic) 2003 Classic Panda 141 with only 25,000 miles.

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) 2003 Classic Panda 141 with only 25,000 miles.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hi Chris.
No I’m not, I spotted it on eBay so thought I’d post here, in case anyone was interested in a very late MK2
I did seriously contemplate buying it and having a pair of Panda‘s but I can’t get 3 cars on the drive (and I’ve only just bought back my old Panda Selecta, which I previously sold 14 years ago)

Hi Chris.
No I’m not, I spotted it on eBay so thought I’d post here, in case anyone was interested in a very late MK2
I did seriously contemplate buying it and having a pair of Panda‘s but I can’t get 3 cars on the drive (and I’ve only just bought back my old Panda Selecta, which I previously sold 14 years ago)
What do you think to the price then? Given the mileage and age. Also, would the age cause any issue finding parts? More parts I see online are for about 86-94 or so on

Based on what I’ve spent on my Selecta this last year and her original £800 cost, I’m in for not much less than it’s up for.
(4 shocks, 4 tyres, full exhaust, new dash, parcel shelf, a pair of sills, etc and a welding bill all adds up!)

This one for sale is a left hand drive though, but I don‘t think parts would be anymore difficult to obtain. Even though Pandas of this shape sold in Europe till 2003, most the mechanical and body parts seem to be identical to the Pandas sold in the UK till the mid nineties.

Based on what I’ve spent on my Selecta this last year and her original £800 cost, I’m in for not much less than it’s up for.
(4 shocks, 4 tyres, full exhaust, new dash, parcel shelf, a pair of sills, etc and a welding bill all adds up!)

This one for sale is a left hand drive though, but I don‘t think parts would be anymore difficult to obtain. Even though Pandas of this shape sold in Europe till 2003, most the mechanical and body parts seem to be identical to the Pandas sold in the UK till the mid nineties.
Yeah. And this one apparently has a few new parts on as well. There’s a 94 French import for sale at £1600 atm. That one looks in decent condition. Decisions

Decisions indeed. Be careful, at one point I did end up with three Panda’s 😀 and this one is my 14th, consecutive.
Haha yeah. Moved away from cars for while. But I fancy something nice and simple to have a play with. Thanks for your help mate 👍🏻

Back