Off Topic Time to say good bye

Currently reading:
Off Topic Time to say good bye

MrGriff

Hi there,

After a move to London and a lengthy spell off the road, I am thinking about selling my Fiat Stilo 52 plate with the Sky Roof (works perfectly) in the Black Moire paint.What sort of price do you think is reasonable? It needs some TLC but it's mechanically sound.

It has a silly engine fault light that even Fiat can't get rid of! It drove a few hundred miles through the south of France last year so the engine is as smooth as ever. Also starts every time (tested last weekend) and I bought a new battery as the other one went flat.

There are just under 70,000 miles on the clock. Unfortunately, there are some scratches down the passenger door and a scratch on the rear right wing. It's still a lovely looking motor and its low insurance would make it great as a first car, particularly as the Sky Roof is a fun extra - just don't expect total perfection on the outside!

I'm looking to get a Nissan 350z as I would rather have a fast weekend car, so if anybody is interested, let me know and I will list in the classifieds section.

Until then, there are some pictures of the Stilo under my profile I think.

Thanks for the help - I'll get my Stilo put in classifieds. Will be sad to see her go!

Back