500 THROTTLE BODY BOLT SIZE

Currently reading:
500 THROTTLE BODY BOLT SIZE

lacroixx1

I dropped a Throttle body bolt down thru the engine compartment I cant see it any more its on the tranny below the engine

I NEED a replacement WHAT SIZE >>>??? 2017 500 POP standard Throttle body stock issue But NEED that 4th bolt

please tell me the size

Well I'd suggest all the bolts are the same ( you can try one of the others in the missing bolt hole to confirm), so if you have 3 take one out and measure it will be metric fine, note the us cars maybe different to the Euro versions

Well I'd suggest all the bolts are the same ( you can try one of the others in the missing bolt hole to confirm), so if you have 3 take one out and measure it will be metric fine, note the us cars maybe different to the Euro versions
I have the three other bolts in place I was trying to avoid talking them out Hoping I could reach the lost wayward bolt below the throttle body So I joined this site for a exact name and reference to just order on line the one replacement . I appreciate your suggestion.. I can reach one on top of throttle body and remove it easily but for me to measure and transpose to replacement I d be better off yanking it out and going to auto zone or the likes ,,, Shockingly I worked for a company many years ago I sold nuts bolts for automotive industry to dealerships PREMIER AUTO WARE out of cleveland ... the internet took them down MORE story I worked Nearly 20 years with IBM Promoting internet Installing repairing pc laptop servers ETC... retired and I still have a lost throttle body mounting bolt :)

I have the three other bolts in place I was trying to avoid talking them out Hoping I could reach the lost wayward bolt below the throttle body So I joined this site for a exact name and reference to just order on line the one replacement . I appreciate your suggestion.. I can reach one on top of throttle body and remove it easily but for me to measure and transpose to replacement I d be better off yanking it out and going to auto zone or the likes ,,, Shockingly I worked for a company many years ago I sold nuts bolts for automotive industry to dealerships PREMIER AUTO WARE out of cleveland ... the internet took them down MORE story I worked Nearly 20 years with IBM Promoting internet Installing repairing pc laptop servers ETC... retired and I still have a lost throttle body mounting bolt :)
OK got the replacement bolt Had to buy 4 LOL package Of four is thew way this retailer insisted POS But I got it in and that's that's Thank you for your reply and assist

Back