Thread discriptions

Currently reading:
Thread discriptions

vtec

Misseys Stalker!
i dunno bout everyone else but i think it should be a rule that if you are starting a thread, the problem you are having shoud be typed into the Title and not stuff like "HELP" and "newbie alert" and all that, that gets on my nerves.,lol., it just means that it would be easier to pick out threads that you can help on or if your looking for something in particular, like "gearbox noise?" or "electric prob?"
i just think it would be a lot better.,(y)

does my nut in as well, but once you open thread to see what they on about then it easier to just give them an answer rather than tell them off. but they could loose out because people who dont have time might not click on their thread to read it, and that peson who misses it might just be the only one who knows the answer.

lol., yeah thats what i mean., its really annoying,.,
i tend not to read them often unless theres no replies to it or im extra bored.,lol

lol., yeah thats true but the problem is that the hover thing doesnt stay up for very long and as usuall they start off by telling you how long they have the car, the colour, there poodles nick name etc before getting to the point of the thread.,lol:D

lol., yeah thats true but the problem is that the hover thing doesnt stay up for very long and as usuall they start off by telling you how long they have the car, the colour, there poodles nick name etc before getting to the point of the thread.,lol:D

.....I've had the car since Nov 2006, its green, and my poodles name is shumie. Now to the point, yeah its really annoying but surely that would be too much for the moderators to do. If they have to check all the threads for relevant names then they may aswell just answer the questions than just rename them right?:confused:

Plus the people who help the most seem to be on all the time and read all the threads regardless:p

well i dont.,lol.,
i only really open a thread if the title catches my eye,.,
and im not only talkin bout getting the mods to change them, but to make it more clear to members that the thread title has to be relevant to the problem they are having.,
if i read "small problem" once more im gonna explode.,lol.,:p

Lol yeah thats a fair point I suppose. It is really annoying when your scanning through and it says "will it fit?" ; Will what fit? So yeah I suppose its a good idea.

Once thats done we can start a discussion on how to stop people posting the same thread.....
....."Whats the red key do??????"

:bang:

Back