General Thought id share some pics!

Currently reading:
General Thought id share some pics!

JohnE76

Hi there, had the car a few weeks now, so after giving it a little wash and polish, thought I'd try and put some pics up, so here goes!!!! ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1441552153.390069.jpg

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1441552171.148561.jpg

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1441552185.019564.jpg

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1441552210.765544.jpg

No plans as yet for mods, apart from the Abarth 500 gear knob top that I found at work!, maybe a few cosmetic things like wind deflectors and I've seen an armrest I like the look of on eBay. Was mainly a purchase to get me out of trouble after my grande punto was written off. But with only 11,000 miles on the clock, I'll definitely keep it for a while, drives so much better than the gp!

With the radio, I did lose the steering wheel controls, but it didn't have blue and me to start with so no big problems for me and the radio has hands free as well as DAB and Bluetooth audio, so better than blue and me, hopefully more reliable too!

Last edited:
No plans as yet for mods, apart from the Abarth 500 gear knob top that I found at work!, maybe a few cosmetic things like wind deflectors and I've seen an armrest I like the look of on eBay. Was mainly a purchase to get me out of trouble after my grande punto was written off. But with only 11,000 miles on the clock, I'll definitely keep it for a while, drives so much better than the gp!

With the radio, I did lose the steering wheel controls, but it didn't have blue and me to start with so no big problems for me and the radio has hands free as well as DAB and Bluetooth audio, so better than blue and me, hopefully more reliable too!

Did you lose the ability to adjust volume etc through the steering wheel?

Yeah steering wheel buttons are just for show now, none of them work at all now

Back