General this is new, who owns one of these?

Currently reading:
General this is new, who owns one of these?

yorobbo said:
these look good !! i wouldn't mind one as a project car, they look a bit like an old vw golf, anyone got any piccy's of the abarth ?

err check members motors, you'll see two here, one title - 'strada abarth 130tc' and 'strada with a kick' which runs a 200hp turbo 16v motor

otherwise go to fiat-abarth.co.uk

Last edited:
mikko said:
Front and rearwheelarches are wider (~30mm/side) now and that makes side longer...so original skirts and arches are too short. And seconr reason is that there was no intrest of making holes... Delta/Prisma rear disks are easy to fit in Ritmo, open two bolts that holds rear hub...all that drops out replace from Lancia...

Good work, keep it up(y)

mikko said:
img50581.jpg

my precious 130TC...picture taken last summer, after years and years of fixing

Feel proud of what you've done, thats one good looking car (y)

i thought my ut was cool.looking at the 2 red ones im very jelious havent seen one of those in years. also saw a 131 2.0 in the autotrader here a while ago mint but 15000 euro

Hallo, here are some new pic. Car is still not finished completelly, but should be ready for cruising in the spring

Nice, I like, looks superb condition. Only thing I'd change would be an original set of wheels which I prefer slightly. Loving the leather, presume this is retrimmed. That's how I want my one to look!

Good Ritmo (sorry Strada).It will be a great example for restoration, but looks solid now to.Mine looked good before restor., but when I tared it appart, all the sh.. came on sight(n) .
I see You have an Tipo also ;)

Yeah, it will be stripped back sometime probably in the spring, looks pretty good on the surface but I think isn't that great underneath. Any updates on your Ritmo Domo?

Oh yeah, got a Tipo also although it's not on the road, runs great just needs new downpipe and it's good to go. Too many cars not enough time.

Last edited:
I haven't done much on my Ritmo.I was to preoccupied with Tipo, but I'm planing to sort out that problems with machine, so I can start driving it in spring.Lubos sent me Ritmo manual, so it will be much easier now
regards

Well ive got my rear hatch replacement and its rust free which is rare, so i now can get stuck into restoring my Strada 130. Just need this awful weather to clear and iam away. Plenty of welding to do, so will keep me occupied.
iam the same, too many cars, not enough time.

Andy.:)

Lo all.. just joined up...

Bought my Strada last weekend- tisn't an Abarth- tis an 85 superstrada... which means it's got the 1.5sohc engine.. and 85bhp.. apparently.

Anyhow.. has very little rust, (bubble on the rear arch- and some previously repaired bubbles round the rear window)... and less than 40K on the clock...

Some photos below... haven't managed to get my camera out during the daylight as yet.. I seem to have spent all my time trying to apply polish to every inch of the car in order to help stop it rusting.. am keeping my eye out for some suitable alloys.. trying to work out where I can find bits to lower it.. and hoping to find a new auxillary headlight to replace my cracked lens.

100_1776.jpg

100_1791.jpg

100_1784.jpg

That looks a nice example saw that for sale on a couple of sites. I think you've got a good one judging by the pictures. Lowering isn't easy on these cars as they have a rear leaf spring arrangement. Personally I wouldn't even both trying. Abarth Cromadora alloys would look good on there - keep an eye out on ebay

Back