Technical New to me strada convertible 1984

Currently reading:
Technical New to me strada convertible 1984

Tipotothetoppo

Hi all. Recently picked up a beautiful ritmo strada convertible she needs some tlc but hopefully she will be road worthy soon.
Anyway. Big question does anyone know where I could pick up a brake servo or is it possible to get my servo reconditioned or is there a variation off another model would fit. At this point I'll try anything. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231008_204715_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20231008_204715_WhatsApp.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 110
Wow, brilliant thats fantastic information. I couldn't find any part numbers at all. Thanks S130

Hi again. Just a quick note to say I have found the servo on eBay and have purchased it thanks for your help S130.
Couldn't have done it without your help.

Hi again. Just a quick note to say I have found the servo on eBay and have purchased it thanks for your help S130.
Couldn't have done it without your help.
I'm pleased that info has helped. Having a 130TC from new and doing all my own work on our cars (Uno, Strada, Regata, Tempra) I ensured that I obtained all the parts microfiche slides while I could. Dealers no longer have these slides, let alone viewers and whilst Fiat Parts Technical probably still have them in a basement somewhere I suspect that today's dealer's parts departments would not be interested in putting a technical parts enquiry to Fiat as they will get no sale as Fiat don't do the parts anymore!

I'm pleased that info has helped. Having a 130TC from new and doing all my own work on our cars (Uno, Strada, Regata, Tempra) I ensured that I obtained all the parts microfiche slides while I could. Dealers no longer have these slides, let alone viewers and whilst Fiat Parts Technical probably still have them in a basement somewhere I suspect that today's dealer's parts departments would not be interested in putting a technical parts enquiry to Fiat as they will get no sale as Fiat don't do the parts anymore!
I too have the microfiches for the Strada range including cabriolet,and the viewer to see them . If anyone wishes to purchase them
Paul
07730966179 Birmingham

Back