thieving t*ssers got me again

Currently reading:
thieving t*ssers got me again

T

tommy $

whoever it was that put up the post about the bast*rds that bicked my screen a while back coming back i should've listened to you more. they came back for the bit they missed tonight. shows you how much good 320 quids worth of alarm does you

why did the alram not do a lot???? or u saying it was a good buy??? wasnt clear

Lee

Re: Re: thieving t*ssers got me again

alarms aren't that good. at best you can hope that it will deter them but noone will pay any attention the alarm

Re: Re: Re: thieving t*ssers got me again

Bastards!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: thieving t*ssers got me again

it's a real shame. sorry mate.

i'll give you the same advise i gave EJ. He has a custom boot install and one off shelf which shows off part of the boot. I told him to tint his windows before he made any more mods. that's the only way mate.

Sorry.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thieving t*ssers got me again

Unfortunately a tint will also show that you are hiding something which is why I have avoided the tints full stop.

None of my ice is on show and I make sure I turn the music down when I am near my destination so not to advertise that there is a bit of an install in the car.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thieving t*ssers got me again

yeah, about the tints, if you get the security film at the same time they can be better - these make the chances of people being able to "smash and grab" less, cos the glass is strengthened, but yeah, a tinted car looks nicer, and this makes thieves think that there will be nice things inside it, thieves will always pinch, no matter what you do to try to prevent them...
my bravo was broken into twice when i first got it, touch wood since my dogs ******** sigma alarm has been fitted its been ok, i still hate leaving it in places, but an alarm gives me a little bit of piece of mind, along with the steering lock - even though i know it takes thieves like 17 seconds to take them off.

all this is just another reason why i could never put so much **** in my car like Tafi has, cos that's just asking to be broken into! :(

Dan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thieving t*ssers got me again

invest in a dirty great big rottweiller and let him sleep in the car at night...that should solve your light fingerd freinds problem (but make sure the dog has a crap before you put him in your car for the night you don't want any little accidents when you get up in the morning).....only kidding mate sorry to here about your problem... try in stalling a surveilence camera one of the new digital ones ... they have a good clear picture and it can be wired up to a vcr.then you can id the little fookers.. just a suggestion mate i've one and have had no problems

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thieving t*ssers got me again

dogs a good idea, lol,.

i been broken into twice now, was ages ago now like.

best way i found to stop the fu*kers,

1) make sure ya alarm chirps, so ppl no u have one
2) hide ya ice, eg, stealth shelf, amps well hid etc
3) get a stereo that clips off (mine goes everywhere with me)
4) if u have big subs in the back that set u a few quid back, make them very hard to get out, eg bolt an aluminuim bar from the rear wheel arches so its gaurding ya subs,or use a screw sink drill bit and go over the screw heads that keep ya subs in place so the theives cant use a screwdriver to get em out, (this will stop u from getting them out too remember)

5) my mate actually did this....bolt or weld a chain on the inside of the boot door, and one on the bottom side of the boot fixed to the car. then when ya close ya boot padlock the 2 chains together so if the lock on the boot was forced open it would only open about 30cms, whilst ya alarm is going off it will stall them, giving u time to run out with ya golf club (this was only overnight)

6) turn ya tunes down when going in town areas, use ya loud stuff for trips out, or country lanes,

anything to stall theives is the best way, as they dont care, cos theyre little drugged up bastards.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thieving t*ssers got me again

You can get the house alarm systems with wireless PR's and you can just place one in your car and if something gets detected the house alarm will sound, waking the whole street up so that they can see who they're gonna whine about the next day. You can also have a flood light set on your car and when the alarm goes off so does the light and if you have a camera then all three, the bastards wont know what hit em.

Joske

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thieving t*ssers got me again

Hi mate
You wanna leave some Des O Connor cds in full view, that will deter the little shites!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thieving t*ssers got me again

i got peter andre... scaring thing is its my cd in my player :S

Smee

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thieving t*ssers got me again

i was tempted to put some cussions on my parcel shelf, i was that despirate to stop people breaking in