mot time again

Currently reading:
mot time again

A

andy

well today was mot day and she passed for the 6 time in its life but with a few small advisories first time ever for that.
they are drivers side drop link(gone again )
need new rear pads
and abs/ebd fault as both lights keep coming on intermitanly(needs abs pump ecu replacing again)

but other than that he was well inpressed with the condition of the car bearing in mind its 9 years old.
he said my hids are spot on and road legal and so are my day running lights so all in all good day
he was impressed he said he had never tested a fiat marea weekend before so it was a first for him and he has been doing mots for nearly 30 years.
and so another years motoring and this will be the longest i have ever had a car in my life normally change them every 12-18 months but this has stayed with me since july 2008 and hopefully many more years to go

ANDY

02 marea weekend 100sx 7 SEATER
current mileage: 63601
Bigger is
much better

IMG-20101113-00005copy-1.jpg

Another mot done 6 mots and a few advisories the old girl is looking good

Check out my Members Page for a list of the full mods

http://www.fiatboo.co.uk/members/367andykent.htm

awesome mate.well done Red ;)

just a question mate.the droplinks...do they make a 'clunk' sound when going over bumps? reason i ask my passenger side is doing that and has done for ages and i got told its the droplinks.

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..Its good to be different ;)
Now with Working steering wheel controls,
FC Performance chip
'Sorted' :)

yes they do mine has been doing it for a couple of weeks now mine just sounds like something rattling as i go along on an uneven road got to get it done its only a small bar with a bolt either end

Congrats man, awesome news, mine is in next month and i am bricking it!

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

so was i because of the abs ecu issue but it only occurred once during the test and it was put as an advisory

Andy, let me know the par number of your ABS ECU and Pump as i beleive i have one in the shed i could send you for the price of postage....

Its off a 2000 1.8 HLX

P010810_075601.jpg

cheers karl can you take some pics and send them to me i got you on my msn if you want to chat or you can post them up on here

cheers

ANDY

02 marea weekend 100sx 7 SEATER
current mileage: 63601
Bigger is
much better

IMG-20101113-00005copy-1.jpg

Another mot done 6 mots and a few advisories the old girl is looking good

Check out my Members Page for a list of the full mods

http://www.fiatboo.co.uk/members/367andykent.htm