General They're alloys Jim ... but not as we know it..

Currently reading:
General They're alloys Jim ... but not as we know it..

pandafan

Don't polish it, DRIVE IT
I just wanted to share this with you all,

Maybe a bit of artistic work on the teddies could change them to Panda's !?!

Enjoy (y)

Good evening Chris
I love alloy wheels, they are normally the difference between an ok car and an awesome car.

On my travels around the internet this month I’ve come across some of the most ridiculous alloys around, from German teddy bears to $1,000,000 specials.

You may have seen these before, but they have to be worth a bit of a recap. If you've seen any other stupid wheels then email photos to us at [email protected], I think you'll struggle to beat these though.

Enjoy!

Simon Morton
Technical Director
POTN.COM

Ronal Teddy Bears
Teddylicous retro Ronal wheels. Just plain bizzare. Ronal must have been on crack when they came up with these nut job wheels. No longer available from anywhere but ebay, on very rare occasions.

I'm just struggling to guess how this design got past the MD at Ronal.

Destined to become a collectors item among VW enthusiasts looking for a rat look.

Dub Pimpstars
Ooh the pretty lights. At around $25,000 for a set of 24 inchers, these wheels featuring special LED lights that let you put any picture you like on them. The image is even changeable on the move from a laptop.

Has to be seen to be believed. Check out the video on YouTube.

Asanti Million Dollar Wheels
You'd have to be some kind of nutter to spend $1,000,000 on a set of wheels wouldn't you? The fact they come with a free Bentley and a years free bodyguard service has got to help, but that only accounts for a measly $178,000 of the asking price, leaving the wheels at a mighty $800,000 or so.

I can't think of a more stupid way to spend a lottery win than this.

Apparently I’m not the only one who thinks it's a stupid idea, as to date nobody has brought a set!

Attachments

• teddy_bears.jpg
    teddy_bears.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 58
  • pimpstars.jpg
    pimpstars.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 18
  • asanti.jpg
    asanti.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 26
True, but Fred and Sylvia are sorta inseprable but Splutter on the other hand needs 4 little bears of his own! LOL!

Yeah, I know... The longer I stay on the forum the sadder I get, hehe! :eek:

Jim

Jim - Step away from the teddy bear wheels... Next thing you'll be thinking pink and fluffy things for Splutter, and pink and fluffy is just wrong.

Back