Technical Thermostat hose

Currently reading:
Technical Thermostat hose

Dzso

Hello!
I want to change the thermostat in my car. So both of the hoses is too strongly attached and can’t remove. Maybe it’s glued or something? Any idea how can a remove Easily?

Hello!
I want to change the thermostat in my car. So both of the hoses is too strongly attached and can’t remove. Maybe it’s glued or something? Any idea how can a remove Easily?
What type of fitting? Plastic with clips would need a photo as many different types.
If rubber hose and metal clip has been removed, then often prise the end up slightly and little spray with WD40 or similar followed by wriggling the hose usually works.

What type of fitting? Plastic with clips would need a photo as many different types.
If rubber hose and metal clip has been removed, then often prise the end up slightly and little spray with WD40 or similar followed by wriggling the hose usually works.
The rubber hose. Metal clip removed, I don’t want to use wd40 maybe just if it’s my last chance.

a little bit of heating and twisting. Do you have a leak on the top of the gearbox?
IMG_20231116_085915.jpg

Back