There are some scum in Hartlepool

Currently reading:
There are some scum in Hartlepool

the screwdriver was nicked an all :mad:

punto's are dangerously easy to open, well, most mid 90's compacts are. but TBH if they really want in, they'll just bend the door frame over, or smash the glass.

complete scum. keep checking the stolen, sorry 'used goods' shops in hartlepool/middlesborough (y) then inform the police

just get an alarm fitted, its the easyest thing to do, luckily theres not much car crime around where i live, but if i did catch someone breaking into my car i'll shove the contents of my glovebox up their arse, i'll make the ice scraper fit!

Well this statement is even more true!! Car was broken into again tonight and in the same carpark, and stereo was stolen yet again!!:mad::mad::mad::bang::bang::cry::cry:(n)

Only this time they broke the drivers door lock so my only entance and exit to the car is via the boot!!!!

Well this statement is even more true!! Car was broken into again tonight and in the same carpark, and stereo was stolen yet again!!:mad::mad::mad::bang::bang::cry::cry:(n)

Only this time they broke the drivers door lock so my only entance and exit to the car is via the boot!!!!

Sorry to here about that mate :(

one thing that matters is that you are okay in all of this.

Did you remove the cd front :confused:

i wouldnt know because all my cars have had intergrated stereos.

i always if possible try and park near to where there is cctv or some kind of 'patrol', or in well used areas.

Yes front was taken off, but as its been a few weeks after the other theft, i started to slip and just put it in the door panel thingy but they went in me boot from the car too, could tell by the seatbelts and me box with water, oil etc had moved

i Was parked under a bleedin floodlight too near to a few other cars.

If i ever caught someone trying to break into my car i would go absolutely mental.

saying that when i got mugged/robbed i was in shock from it so couldnt do anything then.

Tell me about it, thats to crashes and 2 break ins. easily looking for a new car now

try taking the car back to the same spot again and wait and see who it is , then grab the little b*****ds and kick the s**t out them... could be the same people who done it last time and are targeting your car only...(n)

Could be the case that they remember you from somewher, maybe school/college and have a vendetta against you - as you did better then them.

and i mean this seriously as well.

i hope they get whats coming to them

Could be the case that they remember you from somewher, maybe school/college and have a vendetta against you - as you did better then them.

and i mean this seriously as well.

i hope they get whats coming to them

That would be the majority of my year, out of about 220 people probably about 60 at most where normal and the rest were chavs!

I dont have as much of a bigger problem as you, but i do worry sometime as my car sists on the drive outside my house.

With my dad being in the building trade there is a lot of rivalry going on, and sometimes i feel so worried that they are going to do something to my car/vehicles on our drive.

we have installed and fitted cctv to the house but that still doesnt make it feel safe :(

my dads van got nicked last year by one of his rivals.

Back