The quick question thread

Currently reading:
The quick question thread

My knee has been hurting and really stiff for the last few months and I couldnt work out why. I thought about it yesterday and remembered getting ****ted with an airbag in a car crash.

Could this be the problem do we think? It basically feels stiff when I walk and I cant run more than a fw minutes without it hurting(n)

thoughts?

My knee has been hurting and really stiff for the last few months and I couldnt work out why. I thought about it yesterday and remembered getting ****ted with an airbag in a car crash.

Could this be the problem do we think? It basically feels stiff when I walk and I cant run more than a fw minutes without it hurting(n)

thoughts?

old age setting in

:p

Get it looked at by a Dr!

thoughts?

Yeah donuts but they won't do for my dinner :p

thoughts?

Airbag hit your knee?

Was you driving in a car with a knee airbag as you were passenger wern't you?

Get it looked at by doc (y)

Back