The quick question thread

Currently reading:
The quick question thread

on embarrassing bodies, why do women with dodgy fanny's/tits moan about not been seen in public/not been with a partner in xxyears because they are embarrassed.... yet are more then happy to whip it/them out in front of millions of people on tv?
Poor man's Katie Price.

on embarrassing bodies, why do women with dodgy fanny's/tits moan about not been seen in public/not been with a partner in xxyears because they are embarrassed.... yet are more then happy to whip it/them out in front of millions of people on tv?

they probably get talked into it and its the only way they are going to get a free fix

they get whatever it is fixed for free in private care

Nah I don't go for the whole, really embarrassed thing...cos they wouldn't be able to do it...no way, not if they not even let husbands see.

I do believe its to get it for free, but I dont think they are as bothered as they say they are, cos they dont act it.

Why can't FF have smiley's like this one?
e482308.png

I want this one too.
14.png

:cool:

Back