The quick question thread

Currently reading:
The quick question thread

found this by ycming fan belt

Jack up the driver side, take the wheel arch off, then u will see the alternator being held on the 2 bolts,.

Losen them, the u can adjust the tensions of the belt by pulling the alternator back towards the rear of the car [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]
[/FONT][/FONT]

It might help if you stop calling it a fan belt, as there's no such thing in the Cinq, the fan is electrically driven ;)

If the lights are dimming it will be the alternator belt, try as ming suggests. Best to post a thread in the Cinq/Sei section though for more thorough answers (y)

Is it safe to use another INTERNAL hard drive to back up files? I thought something which might mess up your normal hard drive might do the same to your back up one aswell?

people press throttle instead of brake or knock them into gear

ah that makes sense

Is it safe to use another INTERNAL hard drive to back up files? I thought something which might mess up your normal hard drive might do the same to your back up one aswell?

its not really the safest option

but you could back it up to that hard drive and remove it from the system and store it somewhere safe

If you have a surge due to a component failing, it quite often takes everything else with it.

The amount of times I'd had to replace,the motherboard, drive, RAM all together is crazy. :rolleyes:

Get NAS and set your PC to back-up to that, safer and you can still access it without looking for it in your cupboard and staining to plug it in your only 2 free USB ports in the back. :D

whats wrong with the freeview box in my living room? if its on a bbc channel after a while it either changed to another bbc channel or goes on to red button stuff. only happens on bbc no other channels

do petrol stations have to display the octane rating or bs number on petrol pumps? because my new sainsburys dont, it just says luneded and super unleaded

Back