Currently reading:
The one and only code for fiat radio thread.

Hi Guys, I am sorry, i havnt posted a thread on here yet and unfortunatly i am a bit short on time to search properly as i have to take a long motorway drive. the issue is, my battery had gone flat and i have lost the radio code.
I have made a donation

please help or i will have a 5 hour drive in silence.

the BP number is 937237524678
the part number is 7649372316

Many thanx in advance:eek:

Hi there. I put that code in the day after you posted it to me but the radio is still showing WAIT on the display. Is this right? Thanks for your reply.

Hi there. I put that code in the day after you posted it to me but the radio is still showing WAIT on the display. Is this right? Thanks for your reply.

Could you get the code for my blaupunkt radio please? Serial number: BP937215282469. Part number: 7649372316.

Hi there,

No, wait means the code has been entered incorrectly. When it clears, try 6654. Ive just run the details you posted again and can only imagine I've mis-typed your details the first time as its brought up the 6654 code this time. Apologies.

Alan

Last edited:
Hi. I have bought a used Fiat 500 last year. Unfortunately i had an electronic parking watch that didnt work, and when i replaced it my radio locked it self :mad:

I haven´t any code from the dealer. I really hope you guys can help with an unlock code.

It a Blaupunkt Radio/CD:

Serial 815BP638381917826
Part nr. 7 646 383 316

Thanks.

Hi. I have bought a used Fiat 500 last year. Unfortunately i had an electronic parking watch that didnt work, and when i replaced it my radio locked it self :mad:

I haven´t any code from the dealer. I really hope you guys can help with an unlock code.

It a Blaupunkt Radio/CD:

Serial 815BP638381917826
Part nr. 7 646 383 316

Thanks.

I can get the code for your radio.

https://www.fiatforum.com/donations.php

Do not use the anonymous option to donate.

It a Blaupunkt Radio/CD:

Serial 815BP638381917826
Part nr. 7 646 383 316

Thanks.

Thanks for donating to the forum. Sorry, I didn't see it before.

Your code is: 3334

Back