Currently reading:
The one and only code for fiat radio thread.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Hi there i woud appreciate it if you could get a code for me, i've donated to the forum as required,tried all my decoders i have but none given me the right code..PLEASE HELP....here are the details

Blaupunkt radio for mk2 punto
7 649 373 316
Prod no 735 282 261
serial BP9373x5477342
I can only enter numbers 1 - 6
Any help very much appreciated,,,Thank you

Hi there i woud appreciate it if you could get a code for me, i've donated to the forum as required,tried all my decoders i have but none given me the right code..PLEASE HELP....here are the details

Blaupunkt radio for mk2 punto
7 649 373 316
Prod no 735 282 261
serial BP9373x5477342
I can only enter numbers 1 - 6
Any help very much appreciated,,,Thank you
code 5661

Hi

Please could someone help me. I bought a Blaunkpt radio cassette and cd changer off ebay. I installed the radio and it came up with CHECK. I called a mobile audio guy out who says it is knackered and even with a code it wouldn't work, and offered to install a new radio/cd. Some of us still have cassettes. Looking on the forum I believe it is something to do with the computer thing, but if I put a code in it will connect it. So my question is where can I get a code without having to go to Fiat.

I would really be grateful for any help.

Thanks so much worked a treat,man i miss punto,this code was for a friend,but i still get to drive a punt oocassionally as my wife owns one ,bright red ,not my colour but still enjoy driving it, I drive a vectra these days but still yearn for another Punto,oh well,thanks again for the help:)

Hi

Please could someone help me. I bought a Blaunkpt radio cassette and cd changer off ebay. I installed the radio and it came up with CHECK. I called a mobile audio guy out who says it is knackered and even with a code it wouldn't work, and offered to install a new radio/cd. Some of us still have cassettes. Looking on the forum I believe it is something to do with the computer thing, but if I put a code in it will connect it. So my question is where can I get a code without having to go to Fiat.

I would really be grateful for any help.

Does it say CHECK or CANCHECK? If it says CHECK, entering the code may resolve the problem. If it says CANCHECK it means you've fitted a radio from a CAN enabled car into a car without the CAN system, or you haven't connected the CAN wires to the radio.

If you post all the numbers from the back and sides of the radio, I can get the code for you.
https://www.fiatforum.com/donations.php

Hi Davern

Thank you so much for replying. The radio says just CHECK the codes on the radio are;

815BP137414736224
Fiat Punto MID BP-Nr 7 641 374 316
Prod. Nr. Fiat 735 289 640

I do have another query and would be really grateful if you know the answer, Does the CD changer also need a code to activate it. Apparently they did come out of the same car.

A really greatful owner

The radio says just CHECK the codes on the radio are;

815BP137414736224
Fiat Punto MID BP-Nr 7 641 374 316
Prod. Nr. Fiat 735 289 640

https://www.fiatforum.com/donations/php

I do have another query and would be really grateful if you know the answer, Does the CD changer also need a code to activate it. Apparently they did come out of the same car.

A really greatful owner

It depends which CD changer you have. Post the numbers from the back and sides of it.

Hi Davern

I bought the CD changer and radio together. They came out of the same car
2001 Fiat Punto. My car is a W reg 2000 so I bet I made a boob.

Hi all,

I bought my blaupunkt radio from eBay of the same style but it has the capabilities of being able to read mp3's from a CD where as my current 1 I'm replacing be replacing doesn't have the capabilities to read mp3 from a CD.

the new stereo requires a code, and the last time I tried this I'm sure it wouldn't work for some reason so i left it.

I've finally got the time to give this another try but my question is if the code doesn't work what are my other options?

Stereo details:
Fiat 199 MP3 SB05 Uncoloured
7 646 330 316
Serial Number: BP633067056150

The Code I received on last attempt but it didn't work was 3143

Thanks for any help

Cyrus

Hi all,

I bought my blaupunkt radio from eBay of the same style but it has the capabilities of being able to read mp3's from a CD where as my current 1 I'm replacing be replacing doesn't have the capabilities to read mp3 from a CD.

the new stereo requires a code, and the last time I tried this I'm sure it wouldn't work for some reason so i left it.

I've finally got the time to give this another try but my question is if the code doesn't work what are my other options?

Stereo details:
Fiat 199 MP3 SB05 Uncoloured
7 646 330 316
Serial Number: BP633067056150

The Code I received on last attempt but it didn't work was 3143

Thanks for any help

Cyrus
yes thats the right code for that serial. what was on the display?

Hi I don't really know which code should I try for my radio , Fiat Ducato

BP -7640377316

Fiat- 7353243980

Serial 815 Bp 037734756625

I would really appreciate quick reply , thank you.

Please help me to get code...

My number is: BP937227464855

prod.num.fiat: 735 289 639

Than you very much...

hi bought fiat ducato van disconnected battery and relised had no code for radio can you help me
its a bp
bpnr 7645358316
815bp535866505437
i hope u can as lost with out it thanks

hi bought fiat ducato van disconnected battery and relised had no code for radio can you help me
its a bp
bpnr 7645358316
815bp535866505437
i hope u can as lost with out it thanks
Hi, Welcome to the FF.

I can get the code for your radio please donate

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back