Currently reading:
The one and only code for fiat radio thread.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Hello i,m looking for the code for my Blaupunkt GMBH
Its a Fiat Ducato/Doblo Cd
The codes on the radio are

Fiat-Nr 735 388 373 0
BP7645358316 & In metal on the side of the radio is BP535866509540

Thankyou very much for your help

Radio Code

Don't know if anyone can help? I've had the battery replaced on my car today (51 plate) and need a radio code if possible

BP937215672807
Product No 735289639

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I need something to keep me occupied when I'm stuck in snow related traffic jams!!

Don't know if anyone can help? I've had the battery replaced on my Punto today (51 plate) and need a radio code if possible

BP937215672807
Product No 735289639

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I need something to keep me occupied when I'm stuck in snow related traffic jams!!

Last edited:
Can you please help me get my 1.2 Fiat 500 pop radio security code - its a 59 plate ...

what info do i need to provide.. & where EXACTLY do i find it ??

please help.. thanks

im strugling to remove the the radio in order to get the serial number etc..
ive took the buttons out and used a wire coat hanger through the 4 little holes - but seems like its not budging - any tips ?

A coat hanger may not be stiff enough. Better to use four 3 to 4mm diameter nails or the correct removal tool. Once you've inserted the nails or tool, push the exposed ends slightly outwards towards the sides of the car then pull the radio out.

Attachments

• Radio Keys.JPG
    Radio Keys.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 234
Hi,

having a bit of difficulty getting my radio out - as i don't have the correct tool!!

Before i did get it out, can i just check if you'd be able to get the code for a factory fitted radio in a 55 plate fiat ducato van..?

It is a cd/radio.. pretty bog standard..

Regards

Hi,

having a bit of difficulty getting my radio out - as i don't have the correct tool!!

Before i did get it out, can i just check if you'd be able to get the code for a factory fitted radio in a 55 plate fiat ducato van..?

It is a cd/radio.. pretty bog standard..

Regards

Hi, Welcome to the FF.

Yes... I will be able to get the code.

Hi

I am hoping you can help me to find my radio code because I'm lost without my music since I had the battery replaced!

I rang my dealership and they gave me the code 5165 but that didn't work. I have tried twice now and i'm worried it's going to lock or something.

I have a Fiat Punto 52 plate.

The codes on the side of the radio read;

BP - NR 7 612 001 433

Prod 735272571

881 BP 143 026 021 511

I will go and donate now.

Thank you so much if you are able to help me

Sarah

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back