Currently reading:
The one and only code for fiat radio thread.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
As far as I know, the algorithm for calculating all Fiat Blaupunkt radios has never changed. I've tested it successfully on the New 500 but I've never been asked for a GP code before. Until a code has been confirmed on a GP, I'll never know 100%.

If your radio is not working because it needs the code entering, then you've got nothing to loose by trying it. You could be my guinea pig. ;)

Let me know whether it works or not for future reference please.

EDIT: I've just found confirmation that the algorithm I have is the same for the GP. (y)

Last edited:
hi
need some help again..
change my radio (as per code on here)

but i need a code for the cd changer> bp914034456130..

(i do have the gen radio to this cd changer but it only recives bbc2 on every station)

hi
need some help again..
change my radio (as per code on here)

but i need a code for the cd changer> bp914034456130..

(i do have the gen radio to this cd changer but it only recives bbc2 on every station)

Sorry, I don't recognise the serial number. If it's the Fiat IDC-A09 CD changer, the serial number should start BP9150 not BP9140.

Please confirm the serial number and post all the numbers from the back of the CD changer.

READ THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR RADIO CODES:

Please post ALL the numbers from the back and sides of the radio and double check that you have posted the correct numbers.

By doing this, you're likely to get your code quicker.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't recognise the serial number. If it's the Fiat IDC-A09 CD changer, the serial number should start BP9150 not BP9140.

Please confirm the serial number and post all the numbers from the back of the CD changer.

opps..bp915034456130
this is defo right this time..headache gone now

hello,

I've lost my code by an accedent withe the car.
Does anyone can help me with the code.
I've found several numbers.

- 7 643 318 316
- 735 388 373
- 815BP331841185087

I thank you allot already. I hope i can hear music soon:D

hello,

I've lost my code by an accedent withe the car.
Does anyone can help me with the code.
I've found several numbers.

- 7 643 318 316
- 735 388 373
- 815BP331841185087

I thank you allot already. I hope i can hear music soon:D

Hi, Welcome to the FF.

I can get the code for your radio.

https://www.fiatforum.com/donations.php
-

Hi, I need the code for my Blaupunkt factory fitted radio in my 03 Punto.

The numbers are BP937237531323 Fiat Punto LOW
7 649 372 316
e1 021426

I can only see these numbers on a white sticker on the side of the radio and no numbers on the back.

I've noticed that it always saying WAIT when i switch the radio on so i have disconnected the power to it to see if it goes back to CODE.

Hope you can help.

Regards

siwill14

can you get me a code for my radio had parrot fitted now no radio great i know. i took head out and see the following
BP NR 7643318316
FIAT NR 735 388373
my fiat ducato 2.0 jtd 2005 if any help.
i will gladly donate to forum if works no problem. need me radio i work all over country thanks tw1cky.

can you get me a code for my radio had parrot fitted now no radio great i know. i took head out and see the following
BP NR 7643318316
FIAT NR 735 388373
my fiat ducato 2.0 jtd 2005 if any help.
i will gladly donate to forum if works no problem. need me radio i work all over country thanks tw1cky.

Hi, Welcome to the FF.

You have posted the Blaupunkt and Fiat part numbers for the radio. You need to post the serial number. For your radio, the serial number will be something like: BPX318XXXXXXXX and may be stamped into the side of the radio. Once you've posted the serial number, I will be able to get the code for you.

https://www.fiatforum.com/donations.php
-

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back