Currently reading:
The one and only code for fiat radio thread.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Hi

Looking for a code for a Ducato unit

BP7643319316

Any help appreciated, happy to donate

Thanks

I also need the serial number.

For your radio, it will be something like BPx319xxxxxxxx and will be stamped into the side of the radio. If you post this number, then I will be able to get the code for you.

https://www.fiatforum.com/donations.php

Hi,
Could you please provide me with a code for a Mk1 Punto. The serial no is: PHF010X8055980. Many thanks
(I have donated to the forum)

Thanks for donating to the forum. (y)

Unfortunately, I don't recognise your serial number as a Fiat radio. Can you post any other numbers from it?

PH suggest it may be a Philips radio, if that's the case, most Philips radios need to be decoded at a radio workshop by reading and converting an internal EPROM.

I don't know of that radio, so don't know whether it can be decoded by a code generator or by reading the EPROM. Whichever it is, I don't have the program or equipment to do it for you..... Sorry.

Hi Davran

(First time using any sort of forum)
I see you are the most knowledgeable in this area etc,
Wondering if you can help me.
I have a 2007 fiat Punto 1.9 Sporting, blue and me system, everything works fine except I can't access aux. I press CD And if none is inserted it says no source available. There isn't an answer anywhere I can find and I've tried everything. Any suggestion? Or if not, if I try and reset it by disconnecting the battery maybe you could provide the code
Fingers crossed

Yes... if it's the standard Fiat radio, I can provide the code, however, the code is also stored in the car's Body Computer, so you shouldn't need it after disconnecting and reconnecting the battery.
I went through the computer, ended up on settings-options-system-code, (something like that anyway) but it was 8 digits? So wondered what that code was even for

Which computer?

I don't know of any 8 digit code associated with the radio code.
The cars computer through the steering controls. No worries now if I do disconnect I think it recognises it through the system code when replugged however this no source available issue is driving me mad

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back