Currently reading:
The one and only code for fiat radio thread.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
hi, just wondering incase I need the radio code one day.. is there a way of getting it with out going through here ? like using a the radio itself to show the code ?
mine is fine and working btw. I was just wondering as I couldn't see it in any of the manuals I have for the car. it's a 03 plate stilo 1.1

any help would be great
thanks

Alex

hi ,
I have purchased a connect+ and cd changer from a local breakers yard, however they do not have the code how do I obtain this, I have taken all the numbers from the white label attached to the unit are as follows ;
make Magneti Marelli
CE0681
1ME1500189440128700
16ZR10R9D
C141
original car 02 plate abarth
any help in obtaing the code would be much appreciated
regards
wagonman
smile.gif

Thanks for donating to the forum, but there are only 2 ways to get the code for a Connect Nav+ .

1. Take the registration number of the car the CN+ was originally fitted to, to a Fiat dealer and pay then up to £35.
  2. Send the CN+ to Magneti Marelli in Italy and pay them €180 plus return postage.
There is a way round it. Send me a PM for instructions.

Last edited:
Hi :)

Can anyone plz tell me the code for a 2004 panda dynamic I think these are the codes
zfa16900000130037
axb1a
Please help its for my mum :)
donation to the site sent

Thanks for donating to the forum, however you've posted the VIN f(Vehicle Identification Number) for the ca., You need to post the serial number for the radio. It will be stamped into the side of the radio and will begin with BP.

Hi Davern.i was told 2 contact u about getting d code 4 my radio.hope thats ok ? Its from my Stilo.the serial no. is M005629. Model is OB.Ive no probs making a donation 2 d forum but can u post me a link as 2 where 2 make it ? Only new 2 d forum so not sure where i should b looking.thanks a lot.

Thanks for donating to the forum. Your code is: 6410

If it didn't come with the car on a card, then you'll need someone with a calculator to get it using your serial number.

ok thank you, I don't think it is the standard head unit for my car but if I ever need the code I know where to come. thanks again :)

Its locked now since sunday and won't let me do anything on it, any suggestions?

The waiting time depends on how many times an incorrect code has been tried and can be up to 24 hours. You need to leave the radio and ignition switched on continuously until the display shows " CODE ", then "- - - - ", then enter the correct code.

If you switch the radio or ignition off before the waiting time has finished, it will start over again from the beginning.

Bold added for emphasis.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back